Elsternwick Local Services
Elsternwick ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Elsternwick site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Elsternwick Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Elsternwick When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Elsternwick Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Elsternwick Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Elsternwick ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Elsternwick and a Place to Meet
The elsternwick.vic.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Elsternwick
Welcome to the page about Elsternwick, a charming suburb in Victoria, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this lovely town:
1. Elsternwick is situated only 9 kilometres southeast of Melbourne's central business district and is a part of the City of Glen Eira.
2. The town was named after the Elster Creek, which runs through the heart of Elsternwick and is surrounded by an extensive parkland and playgrounds;
3. The Elsternwick Park includes one of the oldest golf courses in Victoria, opened in 1908.
4. Elsternwick is considered a great cultural destination for music enthusiasts, who can enjoy a variety of music events that take place in the town's iconic venues such as The Flying Saucer Club and The Classic.
5. If you happen to be a fan of movies, you will be happy to know that Elsternwick hosts a restored Classic Cinema, built in 1911.
6. Elsternwick's food scene is diverse and offers a wide range of various cuisines, including Mexican, Italian, and Chinese.
7. The town's bustling retail precinct includes many boutique clothing stores, cafes, and specialty shops, adding to the unique charm of the town.
8. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the extensive bike paths that connect Elsternwick with other suburbs such as Ormond, Brighton, and St Kilda.
9. Elsternwick was also home to Dame Nellie Melba, a world-famous opera singer, who lived in the area between 1899 and 1926.
10. The Elsternwick Tennis Centre hosts regional and national competitions, and is known as the birthplace of Australian tennis legend Margaret Court.
whether you are looking for culture, good food, sports or some peaceful relaxation, Elsternwick has something to offer for everyone, making it an ideal destination.